Cardboard Gingerbread House
Christmas break is just around the corner and fun, festive crafts are a great way to make memories and keep the kids busy. A cardboard gingerbread house can easily be made with all kinds of things you have just laying around the house. The best part is that you’ll have a treasure that you can bring out and enjoy year after year.
What You’ll Need
- Cardboard box (cereal boxes work great)
- Glue or Tape
- Gingerbread House Template
- There are many gingerbread house templates available for free online. Find your favorite template and cut the shapes out of the cardboard.
- Glue the house together and allow to dry.
- Decorate your gingerbread house. Things that work well for decorating: Markers, stickers, construction paper, glitter, beads, poms, chenille craft stems.